GR1® is synonymous with Special Forces quality rucksacks, proven over the last decade at the GORUCK Challenge, and it’s still synonymous with the best of American Manufacturing.
The toughest everyday carry ever built, GR1® thrives in cities, and traveling the world while rucking.
21L Dimensions: 11.5"W x 18"H x 5.5"D / 21L Weight: 2.9 LBS
26L Dimensions: 12"W x 20"H x 6.75"D / 26L Weight: 3.2 LBS
Primary Material: 1000D Cordura
- Opens Flat making it easier to pack and organize
- Extra Padded Shoulder straps and top handle to carry heavier loads more comfortably
- YKK zippers with silent, glove friendly zipper pulls constructed from parachute 550 cord.
- Bombproof Laptop Compartment next to your back is extra reinforced and has a false bottom so that when you set your ruck down, your laptop won't even notice
- A removable, hard plastic frame sheet stabilizes the laptop compartment and allows you to carry more weight comfortably.
- Multiple Pockets: 3 internal pockets: 1 large elastic pocket, 1 large mesh zippered pocket, and 1 small go-to pocket.
- External Slant Pocket: 1 external slant pocket for quick access to keys snacks, and other small items.
- MOLLE Attachments: 3 rows of external and internal MOLLE webbing let you customize GR1 how you want.
- Rainproof: Our rucks are highly water resistant aka rainproof.
- Perfect Travel Size: TSA Compliant and fits under the seat in front of you.