What is a Competition Kettlebell?
Competition kettlebells are made of steel and are all the same size regardless of weight for a uniform training experience at all times. These competition kettlebells have 35mm handles. The bells are designed for high repetition exercises. If you have used barbells, think about when you train with plates that are all the same size regardless of weight so your form is always the same during Olympic lifts. Competition Kettlebells are the same premise in kettlebell form.
Benefits of working out with Kettlebells:
- Use kettlebells to develop total body strength, power and endurance.
- Kettlebells work the body across a wide range of angles.
- Using kettlebells will help to increase your dynamic flexibility.
- The off-centered weight of a kettlebell increases the demand placed on core stabilization, agility and proprioception.
- Use kettlebells for squats, throws, cleans, jerks, snatches, rotational swings and more!
- Color coded by weight class