GORUCK Padded Hip Belt
Hip Carry for Long Rucks + Heavy Loads
All-new 210D HT (High Tenacity) CORDURA® on underside of the hip belt is less abrasive and doesn't irritate skin or chew up delicate apparel — you can even wear it shirtless with no friction burn.
A padded stabilizer belt will pull the bottom of your rucksack inward around your hips or belly and keep it in place, not allowing it to ride upward over your head and shoulders. It will also minimize side-to-side sway and stabilize the load in a position centered on your back.
Padded Hip Belts allow you to rest (more of) your ruck’s weight on your hips with the added comfort of hip padding. When rucking significant distances having a Padded Hip Belt lets you rest your shoulders and back from time to time, and will provide some much sought after comfort.
- Attaches to side webbing of ruck via MOLLE attachment system
- Padding built into the belt on your hips
- Transfers pressure out across your body, minimizing rubbing
- Includes three rows of MOLLE on outside of belt for additional attachments
Specs + Materials
- Primary Material: 1000D CORDURA®
- Underside Material: 210D HT (High Tenacity) CORDURA®
- Solid 2" military grade buckle
- Small foam dimensions (each side): 7” x 3.25”
- Standard foam dimensions (each side): 8.75” x 3.5”