Ruck Plate Carrier 2.0
****Ruck Plates are sold separately**** here
The Ruck Plate Carrier™ 2.0 is the most streamlined and efficient way to add weight to your workouts. The new RPC 2.0 includes more padding, ergonomic lumbar support and an all-new, less abrasive fabric used on the back panel and underside of the shoulder straps — you can even wear it shirtless with no friction burn.
Our standard of compatibility is that Ruck Plates® will be stable and secure in your Ruck with minimal shifting. For the Ruck Plate Carrier, we recommend the shorter Ruck Plates® — 10LB, 20LB or 30LB.
Specs + Materials:
- Primary Material: 1000D CORDURA®
- Back Panel & Shoulder Strap Underside Material: 210D HT (High Tenacity) CORDURA®
- Bottom Panel Material: 1050D Ballistic CORDURA®
- Lumbar Support: 10MM EVA Foam Padding
- Ruck Plate® Pocket Dimensions: 9.75"W x 11.75"H
- Small Shoulder Strap: 15.9"L x 2.4"W
- Standard Shoulder Strap: 16.8"L x 2.8"W
- Large Shoulder Strap: 18.7"L x 2.8"W
- Sternum Strap: 17" - 7.5"L x 1"W
Because the Ruck Plate Carrier™ is best worn high and tight on your back, we're offering three (3) sizes to ensure a proper fit for all body types.
If you're of average build or used to rucking with a 20L Rucker, we recommend the Standard RPC. Smaller frames, go with the Small RPC. If you're bigger or used to rucking with a 25L Rucker, go with the Large RPC. The size of the actual plate pocket is the same on all Ruck Plate Carriers, with the straps being the only difference.