Ruck Plate (Unit)
Regular price Dhs. 290.00
Ruck Plates® are compact and fit seamlessly in the Rucker and the Ruck Plate Carrier for superior stability. Made in the USA to exacting standards of quality and craftsmanship, GORUCK Ruck Plates® represent the very best of American manufacturing.
Our standard of compatibility is that Ruck Plates® will be stable and secure in your Ruck with minimal shifting.
If you have a 20L Rucker 4.0 or 3.0 or a Ruck Plate Carrier, we recommend the shorter Ruck Plates® — 10LB, 20LB or 30LB for Rucker / RPC
The 20L Rucker 4.0 or 3.0 features an additional pocket to securely fit a 45LB Ruck Plate®, which can be paired with a 20LB Ruck Plate® for 65 lbs of total weight. 45LB Ruck Plates® only strap in securely to the 25L Rucker 4.0, however they will fit into the interior elastic pocket of the 20L Rucker®. (suitable for upright rucking, but not ruck PT aka burpees and bear crawls).
If you have a GR1 bag, we recommend the longer Ruck Plates® — 20LB or 30LB for GR1
- Break strength of approximately 90,000 lbs
- Powder coated matte black (rust resistant)
- Ergonomic, rounded edges and handle openings
- Super-wide grab and go handles
- Workout without a ruck
- Perfectly compatible with Rucker and Ruck Plate Carrier
- Primary Material: Powder Coated Ductile Iron Ore
- 10LB Dimensions: 5.75" x 9" x 0.94"
- 20LB (for Rucker® or RPC) Dimensions: 9" x 11.5" x .92"
- 30LB (for Rucker® or RPC) Dimensions: 9" x 11.5" x 1.38"
- 45LB Dimensions: 9.5" x 15" x 1.38"
- 20LB (for GR1®) Dimensions: 7" x 15" x 0.89"
- 30LB (for GR1®) Dimensions: 9.5" x 15" x 0.94"